Fitness Challenge of the Month
The Fitness Challenge of the Month is designed to challenge your strength, cardio, and endurance as a fitness enthusiast. Compete against your peers in these fun exercise challenges!
Rules and Regulations
- Available for Students, Staff, and Faculty only
- Males and Females compete separately (prizes for one male and female each month)
- Challenges are chosen at random
- Challenges can only be done when there are two staff working behind the front desk (to maintain safety at the FFC)
- Participants are allowed one attempt per day (no redo's in the same day)
- FFC Front Desk Staff will explain the rules of the challenge before you attempt
- Male and Female winners are chosen based on a combination of highest / best score, most improved, and highest participation
Prizes vary from gift cards (Sports Chalet, GNC, etc.), fitness exercise gift bags, to activity packages!
March Fitness Challenge of the Month: Wall Sit
Interested??? Ask an FFC front desk worker how to compete!