Intramural Sports - Who we are!
The Intramural Sports program at California Lutheran University is designed to combine physical, social, and recreational well-being by offering a diverse program of sports, leagues, and activities. Through the Intramural Sports program, we encourage the participation of sports along with fellowship and healthy competition. Students, faculty, and staff come together and enjoy the experience of good competition, sportsmanship, physical activity, and healthy active lifestyles fostered through CLU's IM program.
|Soccer Semifinals and Finals- Monday, 12/1|
|7:00PM||1 Purity Ring vs 4 Messi Situation|
|8:00 PM||3 The Squad vs 2 Funky Bunch|
|9:30 PM||Winner of Game 1 vs Winner of Game 2|
Schmoney Team wins Flag Football!
Already Signed up? Make sure you fill out Individual Registration here in order to play!
- Spring Semester Leagues
- 5v5 Basketball - Wednesday Nights starting February 18th
- Indoor Volleball- Tuesday Nights starting February 17th
- Spring Hall Cup Tournaments - 2014
- Ultimate Frisbee - Saturday February 7th
- Ping Pong - Saturday March 7th
- Dodgeball - Monday Nights, March 9th to April 13th
- 3v3 Basketball - Saturday April 18th