|Individual Sign-up||Free Agent||Team Sign-up||Individual Register||Roster Changes|
Intramural Sports - News and Updates!
Hall Cup Ping Pong this Saturday! 11am in Grace Lounge! Bring your friends!!
Afternoon Adventures next Thursday! 2pm-5pm in Kingsmen. Mobile Archery!
Hall Cup Dodgeball starts next Thursday! 7pm-11pm in Soiland Gym!
Basketball 3/4 - Soiland Gym
Harden in the Paint
Shot Clock Cheese
Island of Temptation
|Straight Cash Homie||8:00PM|
Hoops I Did it Again
|Yeezy Taught Me||9:00PM|
|The Fun Havers||Pop a Volley||Soiland Gym (Far Court)||7:00 PM|
|Blackish||Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch||Soiland Gym (Near Court)||7:00 PM|
|Sets in the City||Red Hot Chili Peppers||Soiland Gym (Far Court)||8:00 PM|
|Big Black||Volley Llamas||Soiland Gym (Near Court)||8:00 PM|
- Spring Semester Leagues
- 5v5 Basketball - Wednesday Nights starting February 18th
- Indoor Volleyball- Tuesday Nights starting February 17th
- Outdoor Soccer - Sunday Afternoons starting February 22nd
- Spring Hall Cup Tournaments - 2014
- Ultimate Frisbee - Saturday February 7th
- Ping Pong - Saturday March 7th
- Dodgeball - Thursday Nights, March 12th to April 16th
- 3v3 Basketball - Saturday April 18th
Who we are!
The Intramural Sports program at California Lutheran University is designed to combine physical, social, and recreational well-being by offering a diverse program of sports, leagues, and activities. Through the Intramural Sports program, we encourage the participation of sports along with fellowship and healthy competition. Students, faculty, and staff come together and enjoy the experience of good competition, sportsmanship, physical activity, and healthy active lifestyles fostered through CLU's IM program.
Questions? Email email@example.com