The Red Watch Band Program
Red Watch Band is a program found in colleges and universities across the nation created to provide students with a community of knowledge, awareness, and skills to prevent drinking deaths and to promote a student culture of kindness, responsibility, compassion, and respect.
RWB Members will learn how to:
- Recognize the signs of alcohol poisoning.
- Help someone who is dangerously drunk.
- Pass along basic alcohol education information and skills to their peers.
- Learn basic skills to help keep someone alive in an alcohol related emergency.
- Know when to call 911 to help save a friend's life.