Be involved, be active and be a leader.
A student forming a club or organization must register the group with Student Life using the online resources provided to the right under "Start a Club". The registration materials consist of:
- Petition for formal recognition, including purpose, roster of club officers, and club name
- A minimum of 5 members are required to start up/maintain status
- Club or Publication Advisor agreement
- Club or Publication constitution
- Club/Publication Budget Form, if appropriate. New clubs can only request up to $200 initially.
- After submitting an application, please contact Ri'chard Caldwell at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meeting to go over Clubs and Orgs policies. Failure to do so will result in the rejection of the application.
A wide range of interests, passions and communities are represented by student clubs. Browse by name or category.
Join a Club
Want to get involved on campus? Student clubs and organizations are a great way to get connected to life at Cal Lutheran.
Start a Club
Interested starting you own club? Find out everything you need to know, and submit your application to get started.