Payment in Full Options
Payments can be made online through electronic check, by cash or check, or through international wire transfer. Cal Lutheran does not accept credit cards or debit cards for tuition and fee payments.
Pay by E-Check via CLUpay
There is no cost to make payments to Cal Lutheran by electronic check through CLUpay. Only electronic checks from domestic checking and savings accounts are accepted.
Authorized users with a PIN can make a payment via electronic check on a student account.
Grant access your CLUpay account:
- Login to WebAdvisor and click on CLUpay.
- Add a new user in the Parent PIN section.
Access a CLUpay account:
- Login with PIN at CLUpay Payments Portal.
Pay by Check or Cash In Person
Deliver payment to the Student Accounts desk in the Business Office. If paying by check, include your student ID number on the check.
Please include your student ID number on the check.
California Lutheran University
Business Office #1220
60 West Olsen Road
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
Pay via International Wire Transfer via CLUpay
To pay your student account balance via international wire transfer:
- Log into MyCLU
- Open WebAdvisor
- Click on CLUpay
- Click on the " International Wire Transfer" link.
- Enter the amount in US dollars that you wish to pay to your student account.
- After clicking on the "Checkout" button, simply select the "Pay with Foreign Currency" option and follow the Western Union instructions provide.