Cal Lutheran's Partner-Affiliates collectively offer programs in over 70 countries. A partnership between Cal Lutheran and a third-party provider allows students to maintain enrollment at Cal Lutheran while abroad and guarantees the transfer of course credit taken abroad.
Courses may satisfy CORE-21, major, or minor requirements with department approval, and grades are factored into the cumulative GPA. Private scholarships and federal/state financial aid may be applied to program costs.
Students pay the tuition and fees of the specific program. Cal Lutheran processes state and federal financial aid, grants, and loans. Cal Lutheran grants or scholarships cannot be used for the term.
- American Institute for Foreign Study (AIFS)
- American University in Cairo (AUC)
- The American University of Paris (AUP)
- Augsburg College Center for Global Education
- Budapest Semesters in Mathematics
- Budapest Semesters in Mathematics Education
- Central College Abroad (CCA)
- China Studies Institute
- Council on International Educational Exchange (CIEE)
- DIS: Study Abroad in Scandinavia
- Institute for American Universities (IAU)
- International Education of Students (IES)
- International Studies Abroad (ISA)
- Kansai Gaidai University, Japan
- Liverpool Hope University, England
- Research at Arcadia University, The College of Global Studies
- School for International Training (SIT)
- Semester at Sea (SAS)
- Studio Art Centers International in Florence (SACI)
- The Education Abroad Network (TEAN)