Supporting students in their academic journey.
We provide academic resources to students and faculty, including:
- Individual consultations with academic counselors
- Proactive and developmental advising in the academic assistance program
- Academic Difficulty Notices
- Student Success Workshops
- Information about on-campus tutoring services
- Testing services for Cal Lutheran students
- Accommodations and resources (through Disability Support Services)
This holistic program for traditional undergraduate students helps enhance academic preparedness.
Tutoring services provide all Cal Lutheran students access to information for tutoring from the various departments on campus.
We hold several workshops throughout the year on topics that will help you make the most of your educational journey.