When can I register for courses?
- Incoming Freshmen: You will automatically be registered for courses by the Registrar's Office.
- Incoming Transfer Students: You can register for courses during a T2CLU event.
- Returning Students: You must meet with your faculty advisor prior to registering each semester.
All students have a registration hold that must be cleared by your faculty advisor. This hold — along with any others — must be cleared prior to registration.
Schedule a meeting with your faculty adviser prior to your registration appointment time to discuss academic plans and clear the registration hold.
To see Core-21 requirements and courses that satisfy them, please visit the Registrar's Office.
Academic Planning Worksheet
This is a worksheet that you can use with your faculty advisor to plan your upcoming courses.
All undergraduate students have a faculty advisor typically assigned in their selected major and may choose to have a secondary advisor. Incoming freshman have the option after their first year to change to a different faculty member. The requests for changes are updated in the Center for Student Success.
Finding your Faculty Academic Advisor
- Go to callutheran.edu.
- At the top of the page click on the link MyClu.
- Enter your username and password to login.
- Once signed in click on the tab labeled “WebAdvisor”.
- On the right side of the page click on students.
- At the bottom of the page under Academic Profile, click on “My profile”.
- Your advisor’s name and email contact will be located towards the bottom of the page.
You will need to meet with your Faculty Advisor before each semester to register.
Use this form to change your faculty advisor.