Forms & Documents

Passport Application

If you already have a passport, check the expiration date before your departure. It must be valid for a minimum of six months after you are planning to return home.

Visa Information

Most countries will require that you obtain a student visa prior to your departure for that country. A student visa is a document issued by the government of the host country, giving you permission to live and study there.

Study Abroad Withdrawal / Deferral Form

Students wanting to withdraw or defer must complete the CLU Study Abroad Center Withdrawal/Deferral form, which must be signed by the Director. Students who withdrawor defer their participation after April 15th for summer and fall terms or November 15th for spring term will not be refunded the $200 Study Abroad Registration Fee.

Feedback Form