Apply to CLU
Students from other institutions may apply as a tuition-paying study abroad student. Please consult the CLU Admissions website for information.
October 1 for Spring term, and April 1 for Fall term.
CLU's Exchange Partners:
- ABS Paris, France
- FH Joanneum, Austria
- Kristianstad University, Sweden
- Southern Cross University, Australia
- The Hague University, The Netherlands
To the Home Institution
Please email candidate nominations to Lisa Loberg by:
Spring Term: September 15, Fall Term: March 15
Exchange students must first be nominated by their home institution before completing or submitting application materials.
- Application form
- Supporting Documents:
- Course Selection Form
- Official Transcripts
- Faculty Recommendation form
- Certificate of Financial Support
- Scan and send documents from host institution to firstname.lastname@example.org or send by mail to:
CLU Study Abroad Center
Lisa Loberg, Director
60 W. Olsen Rd #2475
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360 USA
Once all materials are received, exchange students will receive email confirmation with I-20's and visa information. Students will also receive a CLU username and password and information about submitting their housing deposit.