Apply to CLU
Students from other institutions may apply as a tuition-paying study abroad student. Please consult the CLU Admissions website for information.
October 1 for Spring term, and April 1 for Fall term.
CLU's Exchange Partners:
- ABS Paris, France
- FH Joanneum, Austria
- Kristianstad University, Sweden
- Southern Cross University, Australia
- The Hague University, The Netherlands
To the Home Institution
Please email candidate nominations to Stephanie Sullivan by:
Spring Term: September 15, Fall Term: March 15
Exchange students must first be nominated by their home institution before completing or submitting application materials.
- Application form
- Proposed course selection (please refer to Courses section of website for more information about choosing courses)
- Supporting Documents:
- Official Transcripts
- Copy of your passport's identity page
- Certificate of Financial Support (see form for more information)
Please note: the Application and COFS form are writeable PDFs and should be completed electronically. Handwritten applications will not be accepted.
Please submit the application and supporting documents together. Once complete, the application can be scanned and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or send by mail to:
CLU Study Abroad Center
Stephanie Sullivan, Assistant Director
60 W. Olsen Rd #2475
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360 USA
Once all materials are received, exchange students will receive email confirmation with I-20's and visa information. Students will also receive a CLU username and password and information about submitting their housing deposit.