CLU's Partner Affiliates collectively offer programs in over 70 countries. A partnership between CLU and a third-party provider allows students to maintain enrollment at CLU while abroad and guarantees the transfer of course credit taken abroad.
Courses may satisfy CORE-21, major, or minor requirements with department approval, and grades are factored into the cumulative GPA. Private scholarships and Federal/State financial aid may be applied to program costs.
Students pay the tuition and fees of the specific program. CLU processes state and federal financial aid, grants, and loans. CLU grants or scholarships cannot be used for the term.
- American Institute for Foreign Study (AIFS)
- American University in Cairo (AUC)
- Augsburg College Center for Global Education
- AustraLearn programs in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji
- BorderLinks Mexico program
- Budapest Semester in Mathematics
- Central College Abroad (CCA)
- China Studies Institute
- Council on International Educational Exchange (CIEE)
- Institute for American Universities, France (IAU)
- International Education of Students (IES)
- International Partnership for Service Learning and Leadership (IPSL)
- International Studies Abroad (ISA)
- Kansai Gaidai University, Japan
- Liverpool Hope University, England
- The American University of Paris (AUP)
- School for International Training (SIT)
- Semester at Sea (SAS)
- Spring Semester in Thailand
- Studio Art Centers International in Florence (SACI)