Study Abroad Leadership Committee (S.A.L.C.)
Mission Statement: to provide a student-oriented study abroad community that informs, inspires, and encourages others who are interested or involved in studying abroad.
Organize and Plan Events
- Study Abroad Dorm Programs
- Peer Mentor Outings
- Photo Contests
- Market and Promote Events
Maximize Your Experience
- Learn valuable tips on how to communicate the benefits of your S.A. experience to friends, family, potential employers, and on a resume.
Create New Friendships
- Relive your S.A. experience with alumni who "get it"...AND won't get tired of hearing your study abroad stories!
Build Your Resume
- Serving as a member of the S.A.L.C. looks great on a resume, as it demonstrates: Leadership, team work, creativity, organizational skills, and more!