Post-Grad Financial Resources
Financial Resources for International Study/Teaching/Volunteering
- Fulbright Scholarship: for study, research, or teaching abroad.
- Marshall Scholarship: finances young Americans of high ability to study for a graduate degree in the United Kingdom.
- The George J. Mitchell Scholars hip: scholarships for graduate studies in Ireland.
- Finding Funders: search engine that offers basic information on grantmakers in the U.S. including private foundations, community foundations, grantmaking public charities, and corporate giving programs.
- GrantDomain: the Grantmanship Center's online funding database. Paid registration required.
- MacArthur Foundation: supports people and effective institutions committed to building a more just, verdant, and peaceful world. Areas of focus include: defending human rights, advancing global conservation and security, making cities better places, and understanding how technology is affecting children and society.