Re-adjusting to life back home can be even more challenging than the adjustment you faced abroad. Here are a few tips to help ease the transition and to continue your international experience here on campus.
- Your transcript can take several weeks to process. Check WebAdvisor for updates.
- Become a Study Abroad Mentor and share your knowledge, experience, and advice with other CLU students! You can pick up an application at the Study Abroad Center.
- Attend lectures and conferences which have an international focus.
- Become a Peer Mentor to incoming International Students (Application available in the Multicultural Office)
- Check out the Community Service Center for information about volunteering in the local community.