Candidates for admission to the MBA for Experienced Professionals program should submit a complete application portfolio by the priority deadline on August 1, 2017.
How to Apply
Admission decisions are based on a review of the following materials in the candidate's file:
- A completed application and non-refundable application fee
- Interview with an admission counselor
- Official transcripts showing a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution. Normally, a grade point average of approximately 3.0 or higher in upper division undergraduate work is expected.
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Resume demonstrating at least 5 years of progressive managerial or professional experience
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) scores must be provided. The test may be
waived for candidates who present an official transcript of previous college work
from a regionally accredited college or university reflecting any one of the following
- an undergraduate, upper division grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale; or
- a combined grade point average of 3.0 or higher for the most recent 60 credits of study consisting of any of the following: graduate course work, upper division post baccalaureate course work (exclusive of extension or continuing education work), and upper division undergraduate course work; or
- a minimum of nine credits of graduate course work completed and a 3.50 grade point average; or
- a previously earned master's degree
Foundation courses may be needed for those who do not meet prerequisite requirements into the program. Such foundation courses do not count towards the degree
Call (805) 493-3325 to speak with an admission counselor.