RSVP for Honors Day
Registration for Honors Day has closed.
If you have any questions, please call (805) 493-3135 or email admissions@CalLutheran.edu.
This event fills up very quickly, so please be sure to register yourself or have someone available to register you at this time (see below for the information needed). You will also want to make sure to register on a computer as mobile devices and iPads may not be fully supported by the registration system.
You only need to attend one day to be eligible for the Presidential Scholarships.
The program will run from 8:00 a.m. until 4:15 p.m. on each day, and limited overnight housing will be available the Thursday evening prior to the event for students traveling from out of the area. You can find more information about the event and frequently asked questions on the Honors Day page.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admission at 805-493-3135 or email admissions@CalLutheran.edu
Information we will ask for at the time of registration:
- Student Name
- Student Email Address
- Student Mobile Phone
- Student Home Address
- Parent's Email (for event confirmation materials)
- If your parent(s) will join you at Honors Day for the Optional Parent Program (and if so, how many will attend)
- If we have your permission to text you updates about Honors day and your enrollment at Cal Lutheran (and if so, what number to text)
- Anticipated Major
- If you would like to stay on campus the evening prior to the event (students only)
- If you have any special dietary requirements
- If you plan to file a FAFSA (not required to be considered)
- Emergency Contact (Name, Relationship, Phone & Email)