Admitted students have the opportunity to get a personalized preview of life on campus through Cal Lutheran: All-Access.
Attend All-Access and Receive:
- Subsidized travel
- A campus tour designed exclusively for admitted students
- Q&A with current students
- Lunch in the Dining Commons
- An opportunity to meet other admitted students
- Surprise Cal Lutheran gear
If you submit your enrollment deposit during your visit, we will send you home with your first Cal Lutheran t-shirt.
Space is limited to assure personal attention, so register for your All-Access pass now.
- If you live within 80 miles of campus, you will receive a $25 gas card.
- If you live outside 80 miles of campus, you will receive a one-night stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Thousand Oaks.
A one-night stay can be swapped for a $25 gas card. Additional nights can be booked at the university discount rate.
SAMPLE EVENT SCHEDULE
- 10:15 a.m. Check In
- 10:30 a.m. Welcome
- 11:15 a.m. Lunch
- 12:00 p.m. Campus Tour
- 1:15 p.m. Student & Faculty Panel
- 2:00 p.m. Admission & Financial Aid Staff Available for Questions
- 3:00 p.m. Event Concludes
The event on Friday, March 10th will also include the opportunity for Admitted Students to spend the night on campus on Thursday, March 9th.
|2017 Event Dates||Registration|
|Monday, February 27||register|
|Friday, March 3||register|
|Friday, March 10 (includes a student overnight option on Thursday, March 9)||register|
|Monday, March 13||register|
|Friday, April 21||register|
|Monday, April 24||register|
|Friday, April 28||register|
|Monday, May 1||register|