Admitted students have the opportunity to get a personalized preview of life on campus through Cal Lutheran: All-Access.
Attend All-Access and Receive:
- Subsidized travel ($25 Gas Card)
- A campus tour designed exclusively for admitted students
- Q&A with current students
- Lunch in the Dining Commons
- An opportunity to meet other admitted students
- Surprise Cal Lutheran gear
If you submit your enrollment deposit during your visit, we will send you home with your first Cal Lutheran t-shirt.
Space is limited to assure personal attention, so register for your All-Access pass now.
- We will provide all student attendees with a $25 gas card to help subsidize travel expenses
- We have arranged for a discounted hotel option at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Thousand Oaks for all All-Access event attendees. More information can be found next to each event date.
SAMPLE EVENT SCHEDULE
- 10:15 a.m. Check In
- 10:30 a.m. Welcome
- 11:15 a.m. Lunch
- 12:00 p.m. Campus Tour
- 1:15 p.m. Student & Faculty Panel
- 2:00 p.m. Admission & Financial Aid Staff Available for Questions
- 3:00 p.m. Event Concludes
The events on Friday, March 1st and Friday, March 15th will also include the opportunity for Admitted Students to spend the night on campus in the residence halls on Thursday evening prior to the program.
If you have any questions about the All-Access events, please call the Office of Undergraduate Admission at (805) 493-3135.
|2019 Event Dates||Registration||Hotel|
|Friday, March 1 (includes a student overnight option on Thursday, February 28)||Registration closed|
|Monday, March 4||Registration closed|
|Friday, March 8||Registration closed|
|Monday, March 11||Registration closed|
|Friday, March 15 (includes a student overnight option on Thursday, March 14)||Registration closed|
|Monday, March 18||Registration closed|
|Friday, April 5||Registration closed|
|join waitlist||book hotel|
|Friday, April 26||join waitlist||book hotel|