How to Register for Courses
- Log in to MyCLU and select WebAdvisor from the tabs on the left.
- Choose "Students" > "Register for Sections" > "Search and register for sections".
- From the Term dropdown, select the appropriate Semester or Term.
- From the Academic Level dropdown, choose your academic level. Then click the Submit
- Check the boxes for your desired course selections.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
- From the “Action for ALL Pref. Sections” dropdown, choose "RG Register". Then click
- The Registration Results screen provides a summary of the courses you just registered
for. (It also shows a summary of registered courses for future terms.)
- A confirmation will be sent to your Cal Lutheran email account.