How Should Advisers Leverage the Continuum of Business Models?
Next Gen Mentoring Forum
Chia-Li Chien, PhD, will interview William C. Van Law III, CFP, on “How Should Advisors Leverage the Continuum of Business Models?”
Businesses adapt and change over time from the giant Amazon to solo-entrepreneurs around the world. “Change” holds constant in the everyday environment. Why should financial planning practitioners consider changes in their business model? In this session, we will discuss the following questions:
- Why is there no “right” business model for every financial-planning practice?
- Why does technology and innovation play a key role in financial-planning practice?
- What are the five most common drivers in the business model?
- What is a continuum of business models?
- What should advisers do to create equity value for their practice?
Registration is required. Information on how to join the meeting will be sent in a confirmation email. This is a webinar you won’t want to miss!
Register by May 3