CEJ Faculty Members each have research, teaching, and service interests which align with one or more of seven research focus areas.
There are several ways for Cal Lutheran faculty members to get involved in the CEJ.
Community Health and Social Change
Immigration and Transnational Communities
- Molly George, Ph.D.
- Haco Hoang, Ph.D.
- José Marichal, Ph.D.
- Russell Stockard, Ph.D., M.B.A.
- Victor Thasiah, Ph.D., M.Div.
- Akiko Yasuike, Ph.D.
Inclusivity and Educational Excellence
Religion and Global Change
- Julia Fogg, Ph.D., Th.M., M.Div
- Rahuldeep Singh Gill, Ph.D.
- Victor Thasiah, Ph.D., M.Div
- Sam Thomas, Ph.D., M.Div.
- Colleen Windham-Hughes, Ph.D, M.Div