Official updates regarding the current status of the COVID-19 virus and its impact on the university community.
Cal Lutheran’s top priority is the safety and well-being of its students and employees. Staff from throughout the university are working together to ensure a coordinated, timely and appropriate response to this evolving situation. We are closely monitoring developments locally, nationally and internationally and following the guidance of state and local public health departments and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We have developed comprehensive plans to address multiple possible scenarios, and we will implement them as needed in order to protect our community.
This website will be updated as information related to Cal Lutheran’s situation changes.
Last updated: Thursday, June 4, 12:45 p.m.
- Jun. 4 - COVID-19 Case, Swenson Science Center Exterior Worker
- May. 28 - Fall 2020 Guidelines and Survey
Learn about Cal Lutheran's guidelines for resuming on-campus activities in the fall.
Find frequently asked questions for details on campus operations.
Watch recordings of Connecting@CalLutheran webinar episodes.
COVID-I9 Testing Policy
Anyone who is tested for COVID-19 or told by a health care provider that they likely have COVID-19, even if they are not tested, should report it to Cal Lutheran as soon as possible.
- Ventura County Information
- City of Berkeley Information
- Alameda County Information
- Los Angeles County Information
- San Francisco County Information
- San Luis Obispo County Information
- Contra Costa County Information
- Santa Barbara County Information
- California Department of Public Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- CDC Travel Information
- World Health Organization
Counseling and Psychological Services
Campus Awareness, Referral, and Education (CARE) Team
- Incident Commander Ryan VanOmmeren, Associate Vice President for Planning and Services
- Chris Kimball, President
- Regina Biddings-Muro, Vice President for University Advancement
- Karen Davis, Vice President for Administration and Finance
- Karin Grennan, Media Relations Manager
- David Hilke, Director of Campus Safety
- Kerri Lauchner, Director of Health Services
- Zareh Marselian, Chief Information Officer
- Melissa Maxwell-Doherty, Vice President for Mission and Identity
- Leanne Neilson, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Christine Paul, Assistant Dean of Students/Director of Residence Life
- Patricia Parham, Assistant Vice President for Human Resources
- Melinda Roper, Vice President for Student Affairs
- Christina Sanchez, Associate Provost for Global Engagement
- Matthew Ward, Vice President for Enrollment Management and Marketing