Clear Administrative Services Credential
The Preliminary Administrative Services Credential is valid for five years. By the end of the five-year period an administrator is expected to meet eligibility for the clear credential.
The CTC requirements for the Clear Administrative Services Credential are:
- Possession of a valid Preliminary Administrative Services credential
- Verification of a minimum of two years successful experience in a full-time administrative position in a California public school, nonpublic school, or private school of equivalent status, while holding the preliminary credential
- Completion of a Commission-approved program
Learn about information regarding the renewal of this credential.
Applying for the Credential
Upon completion of the program, an academic exit must be completed with faculty advisor. To apply for the Clear Administrative Services credential, submit the following to the Credentials Office.
Step 1: Read about the application process
Step 2: Pay the application fee
Step 3: Submit required documents
- Application for Credential Recommendation
- Verification of Experience must be on the district or employing agency letterhead and signed by the superintendent, assistant superintendent, director of personnel, or director of human resources.