Sunil Phabiani, MBA, BE
Adjunct Faculty Member
I am currently Vice President, Supply chain, Dole Packaged Foods, based out of Westlake Village, Ca. My team manages right from Supply Planning through moving the product via Ocean, importation, Warehousing to delivering to the finished goods to customer's.
Over the last 16+ years with Dole Packaged Foods, I have been focused on driving customer value through efficiencies in the supply chain.
Prior to joining Dole I was a supply chain consultant and have worked with fortune 500 companies.
I am passionate about supply chain and every day continue to learn more how supply chains can be leveraged to help companies better serve the customers and drive growth.
- Certificate in Food Industry Management Program, Marshall school of business, University of Southern California.
- Master of Management, School of Management, Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Mumbai University.
- Advanced Diploma in Systems analysis, Mumbai University.
- Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering, Mumbai University.
- Supply chain Planning
- Supply chain Systems
- International transportation
- Domestic transportation
- ERP - SAP