Let's leave our mark.
Every year, the graduating class leaves behind a gift as a token of appreciation to the University. The first graduating class of 1964 left the Enormous Luther statue, now lovingly known as Gumby. The class of 2012 started the tradition of donating their gift to the CLU Annual Fund.
Year after year, the generosity of others has impacted the growth of Cal Lutheran. We would like to continue this momentum and growth through the 2020 Senior Giving Challenge by allowing you to make your senior gift to an unrestricted area of your choice. In order to beat last year's senior class, we need to raise $12,000. Don't sit back and wait. You can make an impact right away by supporting this year's challenge with a gift of $20.20. Make your senior gift today!
Wear it Proud
By making gift of $20.20 or more, you will be eligible to receive the following:
- A one-of-a-kind Class of 2020 Senior T-shirt*
- A special Purple and Gold Tassel to wear at Commencement*
- Eligibility to participate in a "Shout Out" video that will be played at Commencement
- Recognition at Commencement and on our Honor Roll of Donors
- Automatic entry into our monthly Student Giving Challenge raffle
- Invitations to student appreciation events held throughout the year, including a special event Spring semester for those who obtain Oak Tree Society status
Or, you can bring your gift directly to the Office of Annual Giving, located in the Pederson Administration Building in Suite 101.
*While supplies last.
Thank you to Eliza Weber '20 who submitted the winning design for the Class of 2020 Senior T-Shirt!
Why We Give
See what past members of the senior class had to say about making their senior gift!
Thanks to the support of the CLU Annual Fund, I am able to pursue a higher education and become the first in my family to graduate from college. I'll be forever grateful to Cal Lutheran!—Alexis Wallace '18
I am very fortunate to attend CLU and receive all it provides me with. Giving back is a way for me to express my gratitude.—Anna Liljas '18