Let's leave our mark.
Every year, the graduating class leaves behind a gift as a token of appreciation to the University. The first graduating class of 1964 left the Enormous Luther statue, now lovingly known as Gumby. The class of 2012 started the tradition of donating their gift to the CLU Annual Fund.
Year after year, the generosity of others has impacted the growth of Cal Lutheran. We would like to continue this momentum and growth through the 2017 Senior Giving Challenge. In order to beat last year's senior class, we need to raise $12,000. Don't sit back and wait. You can make an impact right away by supporting this year's challenge with a gift of $20.18. Make your senior gift today!
Wear it Proud
By making gift of $20.18 or more, you will be eligible to receive the following:
- A one-of-a-kind Class of 2018 Senior T-shirt
- A special Purple and Gold Tassel to wear at Commencement
- Eligibility to participate in a "Shout Out" video that will be played at Commencement
- Recognition at Commencement and on our Honor Roll of Donors
- Automatic entry into our monthly Student Giving Challenge raffle
- Invitations to student appreciation events held throughout the year, including a special event Spring semester for those who obtain Oak Tree Society status
Or, you can bring your gift directly to the CLU Annual Fund office, located in the Pederson Administration Building in Suite 101.
Thank you to Heather Chandler '18 who submitted the winning design for the Class of 2018 Senior T-Shirt!
Why We Give
See what seniors from the Class of 2017 have to say about making their senior gift!
I give back because I have been blessed with so much.—Grace Rains-Turk '17
Cal Lutheran has given me the opportunity to pursue and achieve my dreams. Without the generous help of donors before me, I could not have attended Cal Lutheran... I wish to be a part of the next generation of donors to help students come to Cal Lutheran.—Joseph Enders '17