Summer Student Research Opportunities
Rigorous and meaningful undergraduate research.
The summer research program has benefitted me by allowing me to get an understanding of the discipline I am studying as an undergraduate. By conducting research in the field of psychology with my mentor I have had the opportunity to find out that psychology is something I truly am passionate about and want to pursue as my future career.—Aaron Waters '14
There are numerous opportunities for undergraduate students to be involved in full-time, paid research and creative scholarship over the summer at Cal Lutheran.
- Swenson Science Summer Research Fellowships
- Darling Summer Research Fellowships for Applied Scientific Computing
- John Stauffer Research Fellows Program in the Chemical Sciences
- Jung Summer Research Fellowship for Biological Science
- Steven Dorfman Research Fellows Program in the Environmental Sciences
- Overton Summer Research Program in Economics
- Pearson Scholars Summer Program for Leadership and Engagement in a Global Society
- Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowships (SURFs)
Visit the Office of Undergraduate Research and Creative Scholarship to learn more about the full-time summer research opportunities for students.