- Updated Mask Guidance - Effective Monday, July 26
Fri July 23, 2021
In accordance with respective county guidance, as of Monday, July 26, 2021 all individuals at the Thousand Oaks, Oxnard, and PLTS campuses, regardless of vaccination status, must wear masks in indoor public or common spaces.
- Indoor Mask Mandate: Woodland Hills and Westlake Village Campuses
Fri July 16, 2021
Los Angeles County has reinstated mandatory mask wearing indoors for all individuals, regardless of vaccination status.
- COVID Vaccination Requirement and Weekly Prizes
Wed July 7, 2021
By submitting your vaccination information, you will have the opportunity to win a number of weekly prizes over the course of July. All students who submit their information by the deadline will be eligible for the Grand Prizes.
- Mask Requirements Starting July 06 (and Other COVID Instruction)
Thu July 1, 2021
As an update to the mask guidance that was communicated on June 18, the following further adjustments will take effect on July 6.
- Mask and Physical Distancing Changes Effective Monday, June 21
Fri June 18, 2021
This update is to modify current Cal Lutheran mask and physical distancing requirements and is in response to ongoing State and Cal-OSHA changes regarding mask and physical distancing requirements.
- COVID Vaccination Requirement - Process Update for Students
Wed June 16, 2021
This email is a follow-up to last week’s message regarding the Cal Lutheran COVID vaccination requirement deadlines, details regarding exemption forms, and how to submit documentation.
- COVID Vaccination Requirement Update for Students
Mon June 7, 2021
While we are still finalizing some of the details, we wanted to provide you an update about some deadlines for the vaccination.
- Mask Policy Clarity (and One Adjustment)
Fri May 21, 2021
This update is intended to provide clarity and an adjustment to the current Cal Lutheran mask policy.
- COVID Vaccination Requirement Beginning Fall 2021
Mon May 17, 2021
Cal Lutheran will be requiring all faculty, staff, new and returning students who are living, learning, working on, and accessing campuses for the 2021-22 academic year to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Information for Students Who Will Be Attending Summer Classes
Thu May 13, 2021
Beginning in late May, Cal Lutheran will start offering summer classes on our main campus and at our Woodland Hills and Oxnard campus. The following outlines protocols for in-person class attendance.