State Testing Site at Cal Lutheran Thousand Oaks Campus Opens January 24
Dear Cal Lutheran Community,
As all should be aware, in-person classes resume at the Thousand Oaks, Woodland Hills, Westlake Village, and Oxnard campus this coming Monday, January 24. (PLTS students have been provided specific information regarding classes separately.)
The following provides additional information regarding the return to campus.
In addition to the testing resources for the Cal Lutheran community discussed in the Cal Lutheran email of January 12, 2022, individuals now have access to testing on the Thousand Oaks Campus and via free home testing.
- As of Monday, January 24, a State of California drive-through testing site will be available in front of the Gilbert Sports and Fitness Center. Individuals can make an appointment here.
- A recently-announced federal program to provide four free tests to every household in the Country is now active. Individuals can order tests here.
As was also discussed in the January 12, 2022 email, all individuals are required to wear a well-fitted mask while indoors as required by California Department of Public Health. Individuals in learning spaces must leave the room and step outside to eat or drink, and masks along with Public Health information on masking will be available in the lobbies of many buildings on campus.
Questions regarding this message or other topics can either be addressed to email@example.com.
Operations needs regarding classroom or office needs (furniture arrangement, cleaning supplies, etc.) should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ryan Van Ommeren
Director, Emergency Operations Center
Associate VP, Operations and Planning
- Fall 2022 COVID Protocol
Fri August 19, 2022
The following is presented to provide information regarding Fall 2022 Cal Lutheran COVID protocols.
- COVID Policies, and Prospective Update in August
Wed July 20, 2022
As we approach Fall 2022, please know that the Cabinet and members of the Pandemic Planning Group are monitoring on a regular basis the following issues.
- Summer Term 2022, COVID Protocol Updates
Thu May 19, 2022
The following protocols will be in effect on May 23, 2022.
- Changes to Cal Lutheran COVID Protocol Effective March 12
Thu March 10, 2022
Based on numerous changes to federal, state, local, and Cal-OSHA COVID guidance, Cal Lutheran is updating institutional COVID protocol.
- Cal Lutheran to Retain Existing Mask Policy
Sat February 12, 2022
Cal Lutheran will continue to operate within CDC parameters, and will not make any changes to existing mask protocol.
- State Testing Site at Cal Lutheran Thousand Oaks Campus Opens January 24
Fri January 21, 2022
Individuals now have access to testing on the Thousand Oaks Campus and via free home testing.
- Access to Undergraduate Spring Classes
Tue January 18, 2022
Learn how to log in to your virtual classes for the start of the Spring semester.
- Winter and Spring 2022 Operations – Virtual Classes Week of January 17
Wed January 12, 2022
Classes across all academic programs at the University will meet virtually from January 17 to January 23.
- Submitting Booster Information & New Isolation/Quarantine Protocol
Thu January 6, 2022
Effective January 18, 2022, all students must show evidence of having received a booster (medical exemptions will be reviewed).
- Spring 2022 Classes and COVID Status
Fri December 31, 2021
After careful consideration please know that classes will resume as follows.