Mobile Research Apps
- ACS Mobile provides a customized, live stream of peer-reviewed research content from across
the spectrum of ACS journals, straight to your phone.
- EBSCOhost's application is tailor-made for the smaller screens of mobile devices.
- WorldCat Mobile - Search the Pearson Library collection and libraries worldwide for books, articles,
movies, and more.
- Access ebrary e-books on your mobile device. (Learn how.)
- Download EBSCO eBooks onto an iPhone or iPad. (Learn how.)
- Get the free AccessMyLibrary College Edition mobile app to access Gale databases on
your Android or iOS devices. (Setup instructions.)
- BrowZine is a tablet application that allows you to browse, read and monitor majority of the
Pearson Library's scholarly journals, all from your iPad.
- Mango Mobile Apps – Mango Languages introduced mobile apps for iPhone, iPod Touch, and Android. (View in iTunes.)