Mobile Research Apps
- ACS Mobile provides a customized, live stream of peer-reviewed research content from across
the spectrum of ACS journals, straight to your phone.
- EBSCOhost's application is tailor-made for the smaller screens of mobile devices.
- WorldCat Mobile - Search for books, articles, movies, and more.
- JSTOR Mobile is best used for searching while you are on the go. JSTOR Mobile works on iOS, Android
& BlackBerry devices.
- CJOm Mobile is an alternative version of Cambridge Journals Online (CJO) that has been optimized
for smartphones and other small mobile devices.
- WorldCat Local Mobile - Search the Pearson Library collection & Libraries Worldwide for books, journals,articles
(print & digital format), images, e-videos & more.
- Access ebrary e-books on your mobile device. (Learn how.)
- Download EBSCO eBooks onto an iPhone or iPad. (Learn how.)
- Get the free AccessMyLibrary College Edition mobile app to access Gale databases on
your Android or iOS devices. (Setup instructions.)
- BrowZine is a tablet application that allows you to browse, read and monitor majority of the
Pearson Library's scholarly journals, all from your iPad.
- Annual Reviews' articles are now available in a mobile-optimized format for iPhone, iPod touch,
and Android devices.
- Mango Mobile Apps – Mango Languages introduced mobile apps for iPhone, iPod Touch, and Android. (View in iTunes.)