PRiME Competition 2022
VOTING IS NOW CLOSED. Industry Speakers and Awards Presented, April 27th, 6PM on ZOOM
Our PRiME Competition is inspired by the Principles of Responsible Management Education (PRME) worldwide initiative. In this meaningful competition, students showcase their class projects that support the global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), a universal call to action to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure that all people enjoy peace and prosperity. Each project required a written paper, SDGs-executive summary, video presentation, and Powerpoint/poster presentation for judges' review. The community is invited to vote for their favorite projects in the People's Choice Award category.
- Vote for your favorite projects anytime from April 20 to April 26.
- Then, join us live, at the PRiME Competition Annual Event on April 27 at 6 PM (PDT) on ZOOM.
Judges will present how they use the SDGs to make business decisions (judges listed below)..
- Climate Coffee. Sireen Moriarty, Ndungu Njoroge, Jose Hernandez
- Aldi. Julia Wright
- Meals with Nutrition. Mercedes Collison, Alex Rivas, Erick Cadena
- Economic Strategy when faced with Climate Change and Environmental Regulations. Nathan Hatia
- Nike: A Sustainable Business Review. Erik Swanson
- Adidas: Clean Water and Sanitation. Owen Ebner
- Savvy Student. Brooks Mallory, Tim Neibert, Cameron Mallory
- Selvyn. Elizabeth Riker, Riley Mitchel, Alison Chisum
- SPORTIDE. Kaylie Scofield, Tyler Verna, Janelle Effarah
- Food and Sustainability: Meat vs. Vegan. Cornelia Oswald, Sebastian Dernoscheg
- JetBlue's Sustainable Business Strategies. Brandon Perera
- Reimagining the Public Sector. Cassandra Sue Chavez
Meet our Sustainability Expert Judges
Environment, Health, Safety, and Sustainability (EHSS) Manager
Founder & CEO
Hago Energetics, Inc.
City of Glendale