PRiME Competition 2023
Get involved to support the Global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
The PRiME Competition 2023 provides students in the School of Management with an opportunity to create a project and to compete at a professional level to demonstrate how organizations contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). This meaningful competition is to propose or identify innovative solutions for a better world from a business perspective. Get involved today!
About the Competition
All programs and majors in the School of Management community are invited to participate. Present your project and gain a meaningful experience to advance in your career!
What are the important dates?
- Applications are open starting in September, 2022.
- Project submissions due by March 1st, 2023.
- Competition is open to vote on April 18th, 2023.
- Awards ceremony at the PRiME Annual Event on April 26th, 2023.
Benefits to competing
- Earn cash rewards: Grand Prize: $700 | 1st Place: $500 | 2nd Place: $300 | People's Choice: $700
- Be highlighted on the School of Management PRiME webpages
- Receive a certificate of participation
- Add this professional event to your resume
- Be featured in the next School of Management PRME Report
- Learn about PRiME and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) set by the United Nations worldwide
- Get involved in developing sustainable businesses ideas for a global economy
- Expand your professional network!
You are invited to join the PRiME Initiative @ SOM!
Take the lead on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Learn more about PRiME Initiative and the PRiME Competition.
If you have questions about the PRiME Competition, please contact:
Valeria Makarova: email@example.com