$2,750 were allocated towards World Malaria Day.
$400 were allocated towards the H2O Club.
$250 were allocated towards the Psych Club.
$300 were allocated for the purchase of incentives for a Senate tabling event.
(Below is taken from Board Meetings Recap - Mar. 3rd. Senate will report what they're working on at the next meeting.)
Cody Jones is brainstorming to have the students build a new project like Gumby.
Daniel Lacey has finalized the paperwork for digital signage/marketing to make sure the project is completed by the end of the year.
Ryan Luchs is sending out a survey to the student body to see what ASCLUG should focus on this spring semester.
Morgan McVey is planning to have visuals and marketing to show the students what ASCLUG Senate has done and what it has been working on.
Caleb Arndt is working on another Exchange for Change event this semester.
Courtney Sabile has completed her project to install new lighting in Kingsmen Park. She is looking into getting a plaque for the project.
Josh Wood is in the ordering process of getting the skateboard racks.
Ricky Hegner is working on the Senate tabling event.
Megan Callery is also working on visuals for what ASCLUG Senate has done this year. She plans to have a collaborative event with Exchange for Change.
Michelle Grawet is in touch with Julius Bianchi for costs of installing a printer in Gilbert. Julius would like ASCLUG Senate to pay for the printer.
Rachael Cortina is in the final stages of completing her project. Window tinting in Mogen Lounge should be installed during Spring Break.
Joette Carini is looking into adding a raffle and trivia for the Senate tabling event.
Abel Cocos is in touch with Steve Wheatly for a project.
Mike Frieda reported that Pearson Library is moving forward with the purchase of more DVD's.
Gregg Salazar reported that the water fountains should be delivered to CLU. Gregg is trying to get in touch with Mark Jaconsen of Facilities to verify that they are here.
Daniel Aldrete reported that we'll have to wait until the new Ullman Common is finished to add motorcycle spots.
Chelsea Gutowski finished her international student survey. She has only received 2 responses so far.
Alejandra Cueva is thinking about doing a club grant.
How to contact your Senators:
Please feel free to email any of the above senators with any questions, concerns, or comments. Click here to find their email addresses.
The "Jimmy Jamma Swimmas" Committee (Committe Chair: Jasmine Waples, firstname.lastname@example.org) is planning a Drop In (April 11th). Location and time TBD.
The "Gentleman's Cut" Committee (Committee Chair: Carlos Moran, email@example.com) is working with the Wellness event Color Dash.
The "TBC" Committee (Committee Chair: Laurel Skinner, firstname.lastname@example.org) is planning a support event for the track and field team. The committee is also planning Club Lu: Laser Tag (May 9th, location and time TBD)
The "Cloch" Committee (Committee Chair: Ottilie Yee, email@example.com) is looking to getting new uniforms for the golf team.
How to contact your PB Reps:
Please feel free to email any of the above committee chairs with any questions, concerns, or comments.
Board Meeting Information
Senate Meeting will take place on March 31st at 5:20 pm in Swenson 101; Programs Board Meeting will also take place on March 31st at 7:15 pm in Swenson 101.
All Senators and Programs Board representatives invite YOU--the CLU students--to provide feedback and suggestions. Please do not hesitate to come to the meeting or contact any of your representatives at the email provided above.