Update the iOS on your iPad to Access the Blackboard Mobile Learn App
Blackboard’s Mobile Learn application on the iPad is a great resource to study on the go, but you’ll need to first update your iPad’s operating system to use the application.
• It is easy and only takes a few minutes to update your iPad operating system to version iOS 5.
• To update your iPad to iOS 5, connect the iPad to your Mac or PC and follow the iTunes instructions.
- It is recommended that you backup your iPad prior to downloading and installing the new iOS.
- Also, it is recommended to transfer purchases to your computer prior to the update .
- Note: You cannot update the operating system wirelessly.
Coming soon: Mobile Learn access using 3G networks such as AT&T and Verizon for iOS and Android devices.
For more information on updating the iPad, visit Apple’s website at: http://www.apple.com/ios/.
• To learn more about Blackboard Mobile Learn: http://www.blackboard.com/Platforms/Mobile/Products/Mobile-Learn/Features.aspx
If you have questions or need assistance, please call the Help Desk at (805) 493-3698 or send e-mail to email@example.com