- CTL presents: Planning for a Successful Summer, Mon., May 1, 3:30pm, SBET 127. Click here to register. For information, contact Cynthia DeMartino firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2017 Student Film Festival, Tues., May 2, 7pm, Preus-Brandt Forum.
- Staff and Faculty Lunch, Wed., May 3, 11am - 1pm, reserved area in the UPSTAIRSUllman Dining Commons. The discounted price of $8 + tax includes all menu options offered in the Dining Commons.
- CTL presents: Plenty of PowerPoints in the Sea, Wed., May 3, 12pm, SBET 127.Click here to register.
- CTL presents: Blackboard: Ultra Collaboration. Wed., May 3, 3-5pm, Swenson 111. RSVP to Natalina Parker at email@example.com.
- University Chapel, Thurs., May 4, 11:25am, Samuelson Chapel.
- Center for Teaching and Learning's Lunch Series, Thurs., May 4, 12:15pm, Hum 116. Zareh Marselian VP (CIO of ITS) and Ryan Van Ommeren (Associate VP of Planning and Services) will demonstrate four instructor stations, and would like facultyfeedback. If you would like to propose a topic or lead a session, please contact Joan Wines at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jazz Collective Concert, Thurs., May 4, 7:30pm, Overton Hall. Admission is free.
- Theatre Arts presents: Moving Images 2017: A Dance Concert, Fri., May 5 and Sat., May 6, 8pm, Preus-Brandt Forum. Admission is free.
- Shenanigans: Senior Art Show 2017, through Sat., May 13, William Rolland Gallery of Fine Art.
- Artist and Speakers Committee - the deadline to apply for funding for the 2017-18 school year is May 1, 2017. The purpose of the funding is to help enhance the intellectual and artistic quality of life at the University by inviting distinguished artists and speakers. The committee welcomes applications from faculty, staff, and students. The application can be found on the Academic Affairs website or click here. For information, contact Michael Hart at email@example.com.
- CLUFest 2017, through Sun., May 14, Kwan Fong Gallery. For information, contact Tim Hengst at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- California Lutheran University and the Association of Lutheran College Faculties invite proposals for the 2017 meeting of ALCF on Cal Lutheran’s campus, September 29-30. Recognizing the 500th Anniversary of Martin Luther, the theme is “Re-Forming Communities: Toward the Next 500 Years.” Submissions are now open, with a deadline of June 15th. Please visit the website at https://www.callutheran.edu/special-events/alcf/ for submission details and conference registration. For questions, contact Tim Hengst, President, Association of Lutheran College Faculties, at email@example.com.
- The Writing Center is hosting a summer multiliteracy & writing camp for young writers (9-11 olds) to create, write, and perform. CLU staff and faculty members receive $50 off the regular camp fee ($299). Click here for more details and application information.
Contact Scott Chiu (firstname.lastname@example.org) x3785 for any questions.