- As you prepare your Spring syllabi, click here for a list of important dates and events.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday - Mon., Jan. 15 - Most administrative offices closed.
- Winter Faculty Retreat: "2020 Vision: Next Generation Teaching and Learning", featuring keynote speaker Tom Brown, Tues., Jan. 16, 8:45am – 1:15pm, Lundring Events Center. Sponsored by: ALLIES in STEM, Enrollment Management and Marketing, and Teaching and Learning Committee. Click here for more information and to register. For questions contact Sarah Fischbach firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spring Semester classes begin Wed., Jan. 17.
- Staff and Faculty Lunch, Wed., Jan. 17, 11am - 1pm, reserved area in theUPSTAIRS Ullman Dining Commons. The discounted price of $8 + tax includes all menu options offered in the Dining Commons.
- Adjunct and Faculty overload contracts for the Spring Semester will be run on the first day of classes, Wed., Jan. 17. They will be mailed the week of Jan. 22. If your enrollment goes up after the first day of classes, or you add a tutorial, you will need to notify Jason Lopez at email@example.com for your contract to be updated. The contracts are paid out February through May.
- University Chapel, Thurs., Jan. 18, 11:25am Samuelson Chapel. Rev. Jonathan Hemphill will be speaking.
- Center for Teaching and Learning's Lunch Series, Thurs., Jan. 18, 12:15pm, Hum 124 (Note room change). Don Warrick (Manager of IT Training) will speak on "Click-it or Brick-it: The New Game that Challenges Players to ID and Avoid Cyber Threats." If you would like to propose a topic or lead a session, please contact Joan Wines firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lunchtime Organ Recital Series featuring Joseph Peeples, Fri., Jan. 19, 12:30-1pm, Samuelson Chapel. Admission is free. Attendees are welcome to bring a lunch.
- Festival of Scholars: The last day to plan a session to be included in the 2018 Festival of Scholars is Jan. 26. Please click here to complete the Session Request Form and return to email@example.com or Ashley Fessenden at MC 1425.
- The Hewlett Grant application deadline is Thurs., Feb. 1. Click here for specific application information.