Cal Lutheran offers outstanding career opportunities. Employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health, dental and vision coverage; generous vacations, holidays and retirement options; and tuition assistance for staff members and their family.
Search for open positions at Cal Lutheran and PLTS.
- 2017-2018 Open Enrollment
Mon April 17, 2017
* Open Enrollment is from April 24th - May 14th, 2017
* Effective date of changes is June 1st, 2017
* Manage My Benefits will be your source for information and electing your benefits
- FAQs - Form 1095-C and Form 1095-B
Thu February 2, 2017
The Affordable Care Act (“ACA”), commonly referred to as Obamacare, requires Cal Lutheran to offer health insurance coverage to full-time employees and their dependents. In addition, ACA requires most individuals to have qualifying healthcare coverage.
As a University employee, you are offered a wide choice of benefit plans.View Benefits
Training workshops are offered throughout the year on a range of topics.Find Workshops
Meet our team and learn who to contact for questions and assistance.Meet the team