The purpose of CLU’s Professional Development Day is for members of the University community to build relationships, to learn more about the university, and to share best practices in our work at CLU.
This year the Professional Development Day took place on Wednesday, May 18, 2011 and focussed on CLU's next strategic plan.
- Program of the event
- Comments from the Plenary Session
- Summary of topics from the Plenary Session Comments
Below is information gathered from a few of the sessions.
Inclusive Community: What Does That Mean to YOU?
Community of Faith: Where Do YOU Fit In?
- Discussion Notes from English Session
- Discussion Notes from Spanish Session (transcribed in English)
Exploring Experiential Learning: A Strategic Initiative?
- Experiential Learning Survey Responses
- Notes from Discussions A
- Notes from Discussions B
- Notes from Discussions C