We are excited to invite the founder of Pashion Footwear, Haley Pavone, who created the world’s first fully convertible high heels and an accompanying brand that strives to empower women, one step at a time.
Join in to hear:
- How she turned a personal pain into a real product & business
- Creating an “impossible” product and the corresponding supply chain
- The ups and downs of disrupting a highly competitive, male-dominated space that has historically seen no disruption
- Building a successful business while a full-time college student
- How to find the right first customer when creating an entirely new category
- The vision to create an entirely new function, category, culture, and lifestyle around women’s footwear
- The realities of entrepreneurship - smashing the “highlight reel” mentality with a dose of realness and resilience
We hope you will join the community and engage in the discussion. Register today!