The Interfaith Allies are a group of students, faculty, and staff that look to promote interfaith cooperation and dialogue between faiths and non-faith groups.
What is "Interfaith"?
- Interfaith cooperation is a cross-religious effort focused on understanding and service.
- Understanding is facilitated often through larger and more intimate conversations of people with different faith/non-faith traditions about shared values and different beliefs.
- A community service component is often introduced once initial understanding and respect is established, as well as reflection throughout and afterwards.
Sample of Events Include:
- Diwali Dinner
- Alternative Tabling
- Come Together Now Dinners
- Hunger Banquet
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meetings will resume in the Fall semester
...And Stay Connected
- Twitter: @interfaithclu
- Instagram: @interfaithclu