For International Students
For COVID-19 updates and questions, please contact the Office of International Students & Scholars.
As an international student, you may encounter new and intense stressors as you transition to living and learning at Cal Lutheran.
Common concerns for international students include:
- Anxiety about academic performance and requirements
- Concerns related to self-identity
- Acclimating to U.S. culture
- Self-esteem struggles
- Navigating long distance relationships
- Conflicts in intimate, social, or professional relationships
CAPS is more than happy to meet with you for any of the above concerns, or if you are experiencing any other difficulties.
California Lutheran University's International Student Services
Adjusting to Life in the United States U.S. News & World Report article.
EduPass.org contains helpful information about studying and living in the United States.
USAStudyGuide.com gives a comprehensive explanation about living in the United States as a foreign student, including information about different academic options to pursue after college.