For International Students
As an international student, you may encounter new and intense stressors as you transition to living and learning at Cal Lutheran.
Common concerns for international students include:
- Anxiety about academic performance and requirements
- Concerns related to self-identity
- Acclimating to U.S. culture
- Self-esteem struggles
- Navigating long distance relationships
- Conflicts in intimate, social, or professional relationships
EduPass.org contains helpful information about studying and living in the United States.
USAStudyGuide.com gives a comprehensive explanation about living in America as a foreign student, including information about different academic options to pursue after college.