Is the student a danger to themself, to others, or do they need immediate assistance for any other reason?
The student's conduct is clearly and imminently reckless, dangerous, and/or threatening and is suggestive of harm to self or others in the community.
- Call 911 or Campus Safety at (805) 493-3911.
- Follow up with an email to the CARE Team at email@example.com.
The student shows signs of distress; I'm not worried about their safety, but I am not sure how serious it is. The interaction has left me feeling uneassy or concerned about the student.
- Call Counseling and Psychological Services for consultation between the hours of 9 AM and 5 PM at (805) 493-3727.
- Email the CARE Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am not concerned about the student's imminent safety, but they have significant academic or personal concerns and could use additional support.
- Email the CARE Team at email@example.com or connect the student with the appropriate referral on campus.