All services are confidential, solution-focused, goal-directed, and free of charge.
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Relationship Therapy
- Outreach and Consultation
- Mental Health and Personality Assessments
What to expect
- Call or come in to set up an appointment.
- In urgent situations, we can see you the same day.
- You will complete paperwork and meet with a clinician.
- Individual sessions are typically 45 minutes.
- Your therapist will help you explore what brought you in and what you would like to achieve.
Recording of sessions
Some therapists are not yet licensed and are under the supervision a licensed psychologist. Pre-licensure therapists record their sessions, however this is never done until after you have consented in writing.
CAPS takes the privacy of your personal information very seriously. We will protect your privacy as much as we are permitted to by law. For clarification on how and when CAPS may need to release your information, please see our Counseling Privacy form.