How to Apply
- Must be at least second-semester sophomore,
- Must have a 3.0 GPA.
Students with a GPA between 2.5-2.9 are encouraged to email firstname.lastname@example.org and petition for a waiver.
- All applicants will be reviewed for student conduct and academic integrity. Any infractions may require additional steps.
- Programs may have additional eligibility requirements. Please check with your preferred program prior to applying.
- October 1 for spring programs | Applications open March 2.
- November 1 for faculty-led travel seminars and the Oxford program.
- March 1 for summer and fall programs | Applications open October 2.
Students who wish to withdraw or defer must email their decision to email@example.com and complete the required form.
The last day to withdraw without penalty is:
- April 15 for summer and fall
- November 15 for spring
Please view our interest meeting video below.
Create personal goals for your study away program. Think about what you want from the experience personally, academically, professionally and culturally. Consider the program's location, duration and extracurricular offerings.
You will complete your application on the Via-TRM system. In addition to the questions listed in the application, you will be required to upload your unofficial transcript (also known as WebAdvisor course summary) and financial aid award letter.
Please give the Office of Education Abroad at least two weeks after the listed deadline to email your program notifications.
Once you've been accepted by the Office of Education Abroad, you will apply directly to the partner institution/program or wait for a nomination by the Office of Education Abroad.