Below is a list of the forms related to various immigration requests by the Office of International Students and Scholars (OISS). We are in process of updating the security access and processing protocol for OISS, so some forms may ask for you to use your Cal Lutheran login credentials that you use to access MyCLU or other university platforms. If a form has been converted to our new online platform, then you will be taken to a new link after you login and click on the form you need to submit.
We apologize for the temporary mixed approach, but will finish converting all of our forms soon. Additionally, we are excited to be launching a new website platform in the new year to make your user experience more convenient.
- Change of Address Form
- Change of Major
- Check in: SEVIS registration
- CPT Request
- Dual Enrollment Request
- Graduate Term Release Application
- Hiring an International Student - Employment Letter Guidelines
- I-20 Extension Form
- Intention to Travel form
- Unexpected Intention to Travel Form
- Leave of Absence Request Form
- Letter Request
- Reduced Course Load Request
- SEVIS Study Abroad Reporting Form - For F-1 visa undergraduate students studying outside the U.S.
- Studies Completion Form
Please visit our Optional Practical Training page for more information on the application process, forms fo fill out, traveling on OPT, maintaining your status. and transitioning to an H1B.