Where: Mt. Clef Plounge
Registration: All players must complete the individual registration process before they can participate.
Teams: Teams will consist of 3-5 teams. Players can form their own teams or come as an individual. If possible, teams will consist of only 1 Varsity basketball player. Teams can be recreated according to the IM staff's disgression.
House rules: Half court 3v3 with reset. Playing to 25, 2s and 3s, win by two. Air balls are reset.
3v3 Basketball Rules
- Each game will be to 21 points. The team must win by two points.
- Teams score by either regular two-point baskets, or by three-point shots taken from outside the three-point circle.
- After a basket has been scored or a foul called, a player must put the ball in play from a line past the three point line above the foul key.
- All held balls will be put into play behind the three point line with possession given alternately to each team
- On defensive rebounds or steals, players must return the ball by dribble or pass across the three point line before a basket may be attempted. Once across the line, they do not have to pass the ball before shooting.
- Any player may convert an offensive rebound.
- After a basket, the team scored upon will put the ball in play.
- Fouls will be called by participating players. A foul called in the act of shooting will result in either two or three points being awarded to the team which was fouled, depending on where the player was fouled. A non-shooting foul will result in the award of one point to the offended team. There is no bonus situation for fouls.
- The three second free throw lane rule will apply to all offensive players.
- Substitutions may be made after a basket or an out of bounds play
- There are no time outs.
- Time will not be stopped to discuss any call.
- If the game ends in a tie after regulation time there will be a two minute overtime period. Possession will be determined by a coin toss. Ties at the end of any overtime period will result in successive one minute periods until the tie has been broken, with possession alternating each overtime period.