Before you come to New Student Orientation on Tuesday, January 21, 2020 there are a few things you need to have completed. Below is a check list of the actions you need to take. If you have completed each of these items your check-in will be expedited.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact any of the offices listed below or call (805) 493-3197 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register for New Student Orientation beginning December 2nd.
- Register for New Student Orientation starting on December 2nd. Registration will close on January 16th.
- For questions regarding New Student Orientation, please contact Student Life at (805) 493-3197.
Establish contact with your Peer Advisor.
- Your Peer Advisor will be reaching out to you. Be expecting their call and be sure to get into contact with them before Orientation. They are a great source of information and will help you prepare for Orientation and your first year at Cal Lutheran.
- If you do not know who your Peer Advisor is, please email email@example.com.
Check your MyCLU Portal & Email.
Check your official Cal Lutheran email at least once a week throughout the summer and daily during the academic year.
- You can log in at www.callutheran.edu/myclu.
- Offices such as Financial Aid, Academic Services, and Student Accounts will only use this email address to contact you.
- If you do not know your username or default password, please contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (805) 493-3698. You may also change your passward at www.callutheran.edu/password.
Submit the Forrest Fitness Center Waiver by January 10th.The Forrest Fitness Center is available for use by all currently enrolled students. Students must fill out the waiver online prior to use. For questions regarding the Forrest Fitness Center, please contact Joel Canacoo at email@example.com or (805) 493-3523.
Register Your Vehicle for a free Parking Pass.Complete the online Vehicle Registration form to receive a parking pass for your vehicle.