Study Abroad

Put yourself on the map.

Voting While Studying Abroad

If you want to be able to vote while you are outside the United States, you should send a completed Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) to your local election officials.


Absentee Voting Information for U.S. Citizens AbroadVote

It's easy to do - just go to, the official U.S. Government website for overseas absentee voting information, to start the process. While there, be sure to check out their links on state specific voting procedures. 

There are also resources and information about voting while studying abroad at
Overseas Vote Foundation