Your Faculty Advisor

All undergraduate students have a faculty advisor typically assigned in their selected major and may choose to have a secondary advisor. Incoming freshman have the option after their first year to change to a different faculty member. The requests for changes are updated in the Center for Student Success.

You will need to meet with your Faculty Advisor before each semester to register.

How to find your Faculty Academic Advisor:
  1. Sign in to MyCLU.
  2. Click on the “WebAdvisor” tab.
  3. Click on "Students".
  4. At the bottom of the page under Academic Profile, click on “My profile”.
  5. Your advisor’s name and email contact will be located towards the bottom of the page.

Change Your Advisor

Use this form to change your faculty advisor.