These are the steps you will need to take to apply to Cal Lutheran and use your VA Benefits as you enroll. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Veterans Coordinator.
- Admitted Students
Complete these steps once you have been admitted:
- Submit the Start Your Benefits form.
- Turn in the following to the Veterans Coordinator:
- Certificate of Eligibility, Transfer of Entitlement Letter or 1905
- Attend GI Bill/Veteran Orientation. Contact the Veterans Coordinator to find out when the next orientation is scheduled.
- Register for classes through the WebAdvisor in MyCLU.
- Submit a certification request.
- Begin the path to your academic goals!