Administrative Position (exempt)
Position TitleEnrollment Systems Analyst
Salary ($US) and BenefitsCommensurate with Experience
Basic FunctionUnder the direction of the Associate Director - Enrollment Systems and Operations, the Admissions Systems Analyst will help maintain and enhance the operations of the Admissions CRM System. Working closely with the Operations team, s/he will analyze data; create processes and workflows to improve the effectiveness of the enrollment processes. The Admissions Systems Analyst will use third party tools to acquire, manage, manipulate and create reports required to support Operations and the Executive team. As a member of the Enrollment office s/he will acquire deep knowledge of various Admissions processes in order to proactively recommend and develop solutions and to improve timeliness and quality of data.
Representative DutiesDaily Operations
• Analyze and problem solve issues with systems as they relate to the integration and management of admissions information (for example, review for accuracy in application import, supplemental information, and test score processes).
• Create reports to capture and analyze duplicate data or other errors, and provide ongoing appropriate data correction processes.
• Monitor and troubleshoot timely and accurate completion of workflow processes
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Monitor system error logs and statistics
• In collaboration with others, develop and maintain customizations and data necessary for projects and department functions
• Acquire and abstract primary or secondary data from existing internal or external data sources
• In collaboration with ISS and other Enrollment and Marketing staff, develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
• Perform data entry, either manually or using scanning technology, when needed or required. Automate processes whenever possible
• In collaboration with others, interpret data and develop recommendations based on findings
• Develop graphs, reports, and presentations of project results
• Perform basic statistical analyses for projects and reports
• Create and present quality dashboards
• Generate routine and ad hoc reports
• Using Microsoft Dynamics CRM development tools create solutions including custom entities, forms and views
Knowledge Of• Technical expertise in software lifecycle development
• Proficient in XML and SQL Queries
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
• Preferred experience using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Preferred experience in Ellucian Recruiter CRM
• Preferred experience using Ellucian Colleague
• Data modeling techniques and procedures and knowing when their use is appropriate
• Advanced working knowledge of Windows OS.
• Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy.
• Web page development and publishing.
• Oral and written skills.
Ability To• Present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
• Gather requirements using interviewing skills to elicit and document current and future state process definitions
• Communicate technical issues in a non-technical manner to clients.
• Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Design and develop application customizations within Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
• Work independently with little direction.
• Work with members of the University community (faculty, students, staff, and alumni) who have diverse technological skills.
Education and ExperienceBachelor's in Information Management, Computing, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field. Higher Education background or experience including previous business analysis and development experience.
Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard.
Seeing to view a computer monitor.
Sitting for extended periods of time.
Hearing and speaking to exchange information in person and on the telephone.
Bending at the waist, kneeling or crouching
Application ProcedureCompleted Application Packet includes:
• Cover letter outlining your qualifications for this particular job
Only complete packets will be forwarded to the search committee. Please submit your cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to:
California Lutheran University
Human Resources, MC1100
60 W. Olsen Road
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360